lunedì 26 dicembre 2016

The time I almost won a bag contest


 Another great contest in which I had participated, the one of the roman atelier Sorelle Fontane.
There were lots of designers participating I can believe I was in the final 3! I had the chance not just to make the Bag design inspired by the Dresses of the atelier, I realized the actual bag with my own hands, the design was shown in Vogue.it, my name in the Newspaper and my Bag displayed in the Maxxi Museum of Contemporary Art of Rome for the final event. I remember this contest as one of the reasons that turned up my love for fashion leather bags.

Versión en Español
Otro gran concurso en el cual participe fue el del atelier romano Sorelle Fontane.

Fueron muchísimos los diseñadores que participaron, todavía no creo que llegue a los últimos 3 finalistas! Tuve la oportunidad no solo de diseñar la bolsa sino que también la realice con mis propias manos, el diseño fue presentado en Vogue.it, mi nombre salió en el periódico, y la bolsa estuvo en exhibición en el Museo de Arte Contemporánea Maxi en Roma para el evento final. Este concurso lo recuerdo mucho porque fue uno de los que incentivó la pasión por el diseño de bolsa de cuero.

Versione en Italiano
Un altro cocorso in cui ho partecipato, quello del atelier romano Sorelle Fontane.
Sono stati tanti i designer che hanno partecipato, non posso credere che sono arrivata fino ai primi 3! Ho avuto l’opportunità non solo di disegnare la borsa ma anche realizzarla con le mie mani, il Design è stato presentato in Vogue.it, il mio nome è uscito sul giornale e la borsa è stata in mostra al Museo de Arte Contemporanea di Roma Maxxi per l’evento finale. Questo concorso lo ricordo molto perche è stato uno di quelli che ha acceso la fiamma per il mio amore perle borse in pelle.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento