mercoledì 31 maggio 2017

The time I shoot Rug-bags

About photo-shootings…A great photographer, Amarylis Cargning contacted me to make this dream happen! Her model and makeup artist did an amazing job! The pictures were supposed to be nude using just the RUG-bags to cover the body of the model. I think the results were very sexy and elegant at the same time, the pictures really highlights the quality of the bags and you can see how delicate and colorful they are. The rug fabric looks amazing and metal chain details are lighted up in a magnificent way. I just love when people is so kind to share their work with me. I still use the picture for my catalogues and publicity, because this shooting is one of the best I have collaborated to.

This collection of handbags are totally handmade with this beautiful rug fabric made of cotton, washable and durable, I made probably around 15 different bags, some of them I sold in markets here in Rome and other I still sell them online, you can see some of them here: https://it.dawanda.com/shop/j-somoza


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento