domenica 15 ottobre 2017

The Time I when to Venezuela to make the Rhythm bags collection



This is my first collection of leather bags I made in Venezuela, my home country. 

It was a real challenge due to the political and economic situation there but thanks to all the people who helped me to get some materials in Colombia, and I am talking about going to the frontier in Cucuta by bus, something absolutely dangerous! thanks also to the people who helped me to find a really good leather artisan which was perfect by the way, and thanks to all the people who told me to never give up in this dream.

At the end everything started to move forwards and we finally made it! I bought the leather, I found the artisan, the hardware and started to work in them. even if I was in Italy I was very into the process of the productin. 
You can see how beautiful and good made they turned out to be. 

The RHYTHM Bags collection is inspired by the musical instruments of Venezuela, Arpa, Tamborera and Bandolina. I specially wanted to create the rythm of Venezuelan music, mixing them with the feeling of contemporary music festivals and shows there to finally get that sensation of cultural dinamism  

I am so proud of the results and how many of these bags I have sold around the globe. I am sure they’re dancing around the world!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento